COVID & Travel InsuRANCE
As a result of COVID-19, we’ve temporarily adjusted our cancellation and transfer policies to ensure your safety while traveling with us. If we need to revert to our standard cancellation policy, we will provide ample notice to all travelers.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before the trip start date will receive a refund, less a 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of a trip start date will receive a refund, less a 20% cancellation fee.
- Participants exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, who receive a positive test result, or who have had direct exposure to a positive case within 14 days of a trip’s departure will be asked to postpone their booking to a later date (additional fees may apply).
- Good Trip Adventures monitors the communities we visit. Should any situations arise which we consider detrimental to group safety, a trip departure may be canceled or postponed. In the event of such a cancellation, full or partial refunds or trip credits will be offered.
- Good Trip Adventures is not responsible for the cost of any flight changes or additional travel expenses if a participant is requested to change trip dates for safety reasons. Depending on current travel restrictions, participants may be asked to provide a negative COVID test upon arrival for a trip.
Protect your trip
Peace of mind is important when it comes to travel. That’s why we’ve partnered with Yonder to bring you the best travel insurance at the best price.
Every traveler is different. This means that there can be no one-size-fits-all approach to providing travel insurance. Each insurance policy must be different, as well as each insurance provider, and understanding your specific travel needs will help determine the best policy for you to purchase.
Yonder’s experts have pored over hundreds of policies from multiple providers to offer you the best recommendations based on the type of travel that you prefer. They do this independently, in an unbiased way so you can use our insight to choose the option most suited for your needs.
By looking at different policies with different levels of coverage, you can compare plans and get exactly the amount of coverage required for your style of travel – no more, no less.
- Travel insurance protects your trip investment and safeguards you and your belongings against unforeseen emergencies during your trip.
- Yonder Travel Insurance is a travel insurance comparison site to quote, sort, filter, and compare travel insurance policies from all of the major US providers. This way you’ll find the coverage you need at the price point you’re looking for!
- You can always reach out to the friendly humans at Yonder (contact information below) with any questions about coverage or need assistance opening or following up on a claim.
- It’s important to note that certain types of coverage included with some travel insurance policies, like a Pre-Existing Condition waiver or Cancel for Any Reason rider, must be purchased within 10-21 days from the initial trip deposit or payment date.
- With every policy sold, Yonder donates a week of meals to a child in need in the country of Nepal.
8:30am – 5:00pm CT, M-F